Blake Street Energy’s experienced team in Moscow is able to provide expert advice to its clients on all aspects of waste management. Given the relatively early stage of private waste management and frequently-changing nature of local regulations in Russia and the former Soviet Union, our services are invaluable to clients needing accurate advice and insights on how the waste management system functions. Overall, we are able to provide the following services to our clients:
- Expertise on local and Federal laws and regulations related to waste collection, transportation, recycling, and disposal.
- Waste Studies and waste composition analyses
- Technical and economic feasibility studies
- Analyzing and minimizing waste disposal costs
- Landfill-related issues
- Waste separation equipment technology
- Fully-comprehensive project development services